Saturday, June 9, 2012

Affiliate Marketing For Newbies - 7 Questions and 7 Answers For You

A examine has popped up into my mind 2 years ago when I was already having my own enterprise specializing in the It industry on whether to jump into affiliate marketing.

After I did some soul-searching, I decided to step into affiliate marketing.

Domain Name Yahoo

Now, I was already having my enterprise running by then and adding another one will be a burden. If you are running your own too, you will understand the predicaments that I would face whether from personal or enterprise perspective.

Affiliate Marketing For Newbies - 7 Questions and 7 Answers For You

However, that seemed to be not a case.

After I did some explore on affiliate marketing advantages. I waited no longer and jumped into affiliate marketing till now without ever regretting.

If you are a newbie in affiliate marketing, possibly these 7 questions will popped into your mind:

1. What resources do you need for affiliate marketing?

Unlike a general brick-and-mortar business, you only need a Pc and an internet connection.

2. How many staffs do I need?

This is the most arresting part. Initially, you only need yourself. That is it.

3. How many hours do I need to spend each day?

Each man has different capabilities, I have been in this industry for 2 years. I spend an mean 2-3 hours a day.

4. What programming skills do I need to know?

Initially, you don't need. You can use many free platforms like Blogger, Squidoo, Weebly, Hubpages and many others.These sites are very easy to use such that you can have it running 'live' within minutes after you signed up with them.

These sites which I mentioned earlier are for real free.

However, I have to be honest with you. A free lunch comes with its disadvantages.

So, having your own site will surely be an benefit for you.So, if you want to have your own site, you need 3 things which are:

A Domain Name which costs around for a.com at the time of writing(December 30th,2009). Web Hosting. Web Page - Initially, you only need 3 pages at maximum. You can hire a web developer to build a simple site for your affiliate marketing purpose. Do some price comparison in the middle of few of them and make a good decision out of it.

5. Where can I get the products?

Affiliate Networks are the place that you should look for products. By typing in affiliate networks into Google, you can get list of affiliate networks. I would suggest you to start seeing for products in a familiar affiliate networks like ClickBank, Commission Junction and Linkshare.

There is another method where you can type in the industry name + affiliate programs in Google or other crusade engines like Yahoo or Msn.

Remember, that to come to be an affiliate is for real free. No Fee is required.

6. How fast I can get sales in affiliate marketing?

- Now, this is a tricky question. I would like to warn that if you are promised by an internet marketer that you can earn money the moment you buy his/her product, then better run...

Affiliate marketing is just like a general enterprise in that you need to put effort and play it hard. However, the major benefit it has over a general enterprise is that you can expect your results to be fruitful within 6 months.

However, that is also not a fair statement as each one of us have different capabilities, different skill-set, different concentration level and different needs.

I know some citizen have made a good wage out of it within 3 months of consistent effort and some even in 2 years.

Just like in every industry, you need to understand the rules,regulation,techniques and strategies of affiliate marketing and together with an right mindset, you can get results within the time frame you have set.

My guidance to you: Treat it like a enterprise or job.

7. Where I can learn about affiliate marketing?

You would consider joining a forum or an internet marketing training agenda to learn the ropes of affiliate marketing.

If you join the right place, possibly you will get results within your expectations.

If you read the superior book by Napoleon Hill titled "Think and Grow Rich", you will realized that one of the theory is to have a mastermind group.

In a forum or an internet marketing training program, you have a group which has similar interests and similar goals to consequent in affiliate marketing and as I mentioned earlier, by associating with the right group, you will be astonished with the results you will gain in affiliate marketing.

Now, these 7 questions are what commonly a self-employed man will be reasoning of before jumping in this industry which has many opportunities for you.

Start to learn about affiliate marketing now rather than later. Anyone it is your decision, I hope you will consequent in your life.

Affiliate Marketing For Newbies - 7 Questions and 7 Answers For You

Computers & Accessories Webcams baby cribs set

0 Responses to “Affiliate Marketing For Newbies - 7 Questions and 7 Answers For You”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved domain name yahoo